Looking for Increased Brand Awareness Locally and Globally?
Consider the benefits of engaging a highly targeted audience when sponsoring a podcast!
- Sponsor recognition is permanently embedded in the high fidelity audio recordings and occur at the beginning, middle and end of each sponsored program.
- Sponsor’s brand is consistently marketed by show host and weekly guests’, powerfully gaining sponsor access to multiple circles of influence via social media, postings to blogs and websites and in emailed newsletters.
- Sponsor’s website receives a growing number of reciprocal links via show host and show guest promotions, improving S.E.O.
Google gives priority to sites that consistently upload fresh and relevant content, loaded with reciprocal website links and delivered using multiple forms of media like written copy and digital recordings. (See Fortune Magazine ‘SEO 2017: 8 Crucial Rules For Dominating Google’s Search Results’)
2017 PODCAST STATISTICS ON ADVERTISING, BRAND LOYALTY AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- 65% of listeners are more willing to consider purchasing something they learn about through a podcast.
- 60% of buyers prefer to buy products from companies that advertise on their favorite podcasts.
- 45% will visit a sponsor’s website after listening to a podcast ad.
- 60% of podcast listeners want to buy products from podcasts.
- 45% of podcast audience members will visit a sponsor’s website after listening to a podcast episode where the product was featured.
- 94% of monthly podcast consumers use social media, vs. 81% of the general U.S. population.
- 48% of monthly podcast consumers follow companies/brands on social media.
- Podcast listeners engage more with companies on social sites like Facebook than the average American.
- 64% of monthly podcast listeners check social media at least “several times a day,” compared to 52% of other Americans.
Edison Research and Triton Digital 2017 Infinite Dial Annual Report and Statistics- The Infinite Dial is the longest-running survey of digital media consumer behavior in America. The annual reports in this series have covered a wide range of digital media and topics since 1998. For 2017, The Infinite Dial tracks and covers new research on mobile behaviors, Internet Radio, Podcasting, Social Media, Smart Speakers and more.
CONTACT US TODAY to discuss details on sponsoring a show with SLO Talk.